The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 was released for almost two months now. And to keep it fresh and interesting, the tech company will be adding a new color option for their latest flagship smartphone.
Just recently, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Cloud Silver has been launched. This new color option doesn’t feel entirely new as we’ve already seen it in some Samsung flagships in the past. However, it’s still a welcome addition, especially those who are looking for a bright but subtle-looking version of the Note 9.
The Cloud Silver variant will also come with a complimenting Silver colored S-Pen.
As per Samsung, the new Cloud Silver variant will be initially exclusive to the United States. However, it’s still expected to be available in other markets. As of the moment, you can get the Galaxy Note 9 in Midnight Black, Metallic Copper, and Ocean Blue.
The launch of a new flavor for this device should ease people’s mind over the reported incident of a certain Galaxy Note 9 that caught on fire back in September. The issue looks like an isolated case as we haven’t heard any similar reports since then.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, Samsung Experience 9.5
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (hybrid)
- 6.4-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2960 x 1440 pixel resolution, ~516ppi
- Exynos 9810 octa-core processor
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB/512GB internal LPDDR4 storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, AF, f/1.7 aperture
- 12-megapixel (Wide-angle, Dual Pixel, f/1.5-f/2.4) + 12-megapixel (2x optical zoom, f/2.3 aperture, OIS), dual-LED flash
- S Pen (with Bluetooth)
- Fingerprint scanner, Iris scanner, Facial recognition
- Heart-rate sensor
- IP68 water and dust-resistance
- AKG stereo speaker, Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE Cat. 18
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 201g
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Metallic Copper, Cloud Silver
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, fast and wireless charging
This article, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 now available in Cloud Silver color option, was originally published at NoypiGeeks | Philippines Technology News, Reviews and How to’s.